Registered
11,113 Posts
oops :lol:
i presume u left them within puppy reach tho??? :lol:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Oh dear! :(

Wispa made a whole in my favaourite dressing gown the other night, but my fault I left it on the radiator in the living room right near her bed, we don't learn do we?!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Yes, I know that feeling well :(

Brooke had rather a taste for mobiles and chargers too, I never learn !

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Oh dear joy of pups eh...............Darcie destroyed my new mobile when she was a pup (mother fell asleep and it fell on floor ,so to be fair to her she thought it was a new toy :roll:) and foster girl has killed nintendo ds (SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH) little un doesn't know yet 8O :roll: :? :lol:
Apart from that have been very lucky with all mine :wink:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
My glasses don;t look mangled but thanks to Alfie i'm awaiting new lens, he's knocked them off my face so mnay times that my lens are all cracked.

He;s gt a thing about mobiles but we've caught him just as he's went for it.

And trainers, i gave him an ld one for garden...didn;t know this til yesterday but he's had a god chew at a pair ive just bught for my son going back to school... :twisted: , kids fault thugh as they will leave the gate open at the living room door...

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Whoops!! hope you've a spare pair :D ...never had a problem with Milo :D

G

·
Oh dear, Ruby ate my graphics tablet for my laptop when she was a pup, right when i was in the middle of a design too!

We never learn do we! Just this morning i found a pair of my (clean) socks in the garden.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jax15 said:
Whoops!! hope you've a spare pair :D ...never had a problem with Milo :D
They are (were) my only pair of varifocal glasses for reading and using the computer Jacky, so I’m now stuck with reading glasses only, which put you far too close to the computer screen.

I was really pleased with those glasses, as I have a habit of breaking them and was persuaded by the optician to go for the expensive ones that you can twist up and they just spring back into shape!! :? To be fair the arms are still in good condition. :wink:

John

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Solly got sons X box head set yesterday..completely destroyed!!..maybe he won't leave things on the floor now!! ....Took one of my qualification certificates out to photocopy for a course and found it in shreds on the floor :cry: still don't know how he managed it!!! Rescued my glasses before any harm done..all in a days work for my chocolate monster....he's training us all to be v v v tidy :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I'll see your glasses and raise you a mobile phone!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
They're little loves aren't they? Bailey steals everything. Always funny afterwards of course but not at the time. The house looks bare. You think you've moves everything remotely interested but oh no, he suddenly takes a fancy with the fireplace! :roll:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts