Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As advised on another post I have rather a lot of photos to go through from yesterday (don't think I've ever had my camera glued to my face for such a long time in one go :lol:) so it is going to be a day or so before I'm able to put them up, but I will post details of an online gallery/prices for copies etc. as soon as I can :)

In the meantime, having looked through all the photos quickly last night, I have been persuaded to post this one, which I think is definitely my "shot of the day". It's my favourite photo - I love it, I hope a certain LFer does too :D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
What a lovely photo Angela - What camera are you using ?

I am sure a "certain LF'er !!" will love this photo aswell ! :D

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Oh Angela!!!! It is beautiful!!!!!!!!
I think she'll be rapt!!!! :D

Hurry hurry with the photos I am dying to place my order!!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
is he sticking his tongue out?

she will LOVE LOVE LOVE it - i am positive!!!! :D :D

love jan and rubes (also dying to see more of your photos!!!)(and SCANDALALIZED by your cannibalism of adopted vegetable!!!!!!) :wink:

xxxx

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank-you SO MUCH Angela! Helen pre-warned me that there was a photo that would make me cry and she wasn't kidding!

I love it. Zorro is, and always will be, the Best Ol' Gundog in The World to me. He is totally adored and I am so, so lucky to have him. What a dog!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
That is a cracking photo Angela, captures the moment absolutely perfectly.

I can't wait to see more, I'm even looking forward to seeing one of Indie holding the dummy perfectly mid pee and mid retrieve!!!

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Cracking photo. I'm assuming that the certain LF'er has already replied to the post with the gang? Sorry for being thick.

Had a look on your site too, there are some fantastic pictures there.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It made me cry too and he's not even my dog :lol:

Yep Steve, tis Becs and Zorro :) Thanks for the compliment too.

Katy, I have lots of photos to get through but I will get them all up asap I promise, just bear with me a day or so :flower: I know you all want to see them :)

·
Registered
995 Posts
That is so sweet! And he IS sticking his tongue out naughty monkey! (do you know that felt a bit disrespectful calling him that as I typed it! :lol: )

It was really endearing the way he kept doing his rounds to make sure everyone was okay! I had several visits :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts