Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure where to post this, but since the rest of the stuff about the day is in this section, and whilst waiting for AngelaC to post pics of the event of the year, I thought I'd take a pic of the fabulous prize we won, as some will know, I was the lucky, lucky winner of the crocheted loo roll holder, which I will treasure for the next five minutes at least :D

So here it is, in pride of place:

Oops :oops: , wrong photo, here it is :D :

And I think you'll agree, Indie and Tau's trophy/certificate collection is growing nicely, Indie is particularly proud of her swimming certificate, and they both show fabulous consistency in winning not one, but two certificates in silliest face competitions; there will be a few envious eyes I'm sure looking at this particular photo 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Aw Bless!! Do they practice much? :lol: :lol:

Hope the loo-roll doll did not hurt herself when she 'fell' into the bin :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
:lol: love the prize, I think it should take pride of place in your bathroom - it would be funny to see just how many visitors commented on it and who tells the truth on what they really think!

My mum had one in our loo when i was a kid :oops:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
8O 8O 8O

Oh my life! I nearly knocked the computer off the desk when I saw the first photo - you DO realise that, as with all the most prestiges 'trophies', Loo-Roll-Lady is only yours for the year, and then has to be handed back in, under top security, for next years 'Gundog Fun Day' top raffle prize?!!! :wink:

Lovely photo of the girls with all their spoils.

Becs and the gang

G

·
0 Posts
I think we'll need regular photographic updates on dolly's health and wellfare now that's she's had a nasty shock and "fallen" into a bin. I also think she should put in a guest appearance at next years' event :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Becs said:
8O 8O 8O

Oh my life! I nearly knocked the computer off the desk when I saw the first photo - you DO realise that, as with all the most prestiges 'trophies', Loo-Roll-Lady is only yours for the year, and then has to be handed back in, under top security, for next years 'Gundog Fun Day' top raffle prize?!!! :wink:

Lovely photo of the girls with all their spoils.

Becs and the gang
Really 8O I thought I was lumbered, I mean it was mine for life!!

Ehem, does it matter if it's got a few tea leaves and a bit of bacon rind stuck to it :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mambosmum said:
Aw Bless!! Do they practice much? :lol: :lol:

Hope the loo-roll doll did not hurt herself when she 'fell' into the bin :lol: :lol: :lol:
Their dedication is second to none, they never stop practising :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Joanne, now I do hope you have not really put loo-roll-lady into the bin, she could have become a bit of a legend dont you know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tau and Indie looking gorgeous as always :wink: :D

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Jo , I just spat coffee all over my keyboard at that pic !!

Isn't she a lovely loo roll dolly ! Looks fabulous in your bathroom :lol:

Indie is gorgeous, I am really looking forward to meeting Tau one day :D

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks lovely by the loo. Definately 'adds' something, not quite sure what.... Bet your OH is made up :D

Well done those girls of yours with all those prizes although they could look a little more impressed with the latest acquisition :x

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Errr, how can I say this? :oops: Do I even admit it? :roll: What do you think Becs? 8O Errrr, ummmmm. you see Joanne, errrr, the ticket originally stuck to the beautifully crocheted dolly was, errr, mine. :oops: :oops: :oops: 8O 8O :oops: But I had won so many prizes after buying masses of tickets that I felt it would be really selfish to take the star prize home with me too. . . . . so I redonated it in order that a extra special draw could be made just for the star prize!!! 8O :lol: :lol:

Eeekkkk!!! Ducking for cover I am logging out now!!! :lol:

Katy

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Katy !!! I am shocked at you ! How could you deny your destiny in such a manner, but I bet Joanne is so glad you did :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Loving the loo Roll Lady, in about a 100 years or so she may even be a much sought after object, so I`d hang on to her if I were you :wink: :lol: :lol:

Indie and Tau look totally unwhelmed by all their certificates :lol:

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well Katy, all I can say is that your loss is my, now then, what's the appropriate word........ loss 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only kidding, Loo Roll Lady is the most treasured of my prizes, ok, so perhaps my only prize, but never the less, I shall miss her once I have to hand her over next year so that some lucky person has the chance of winning her for a year.

In fact, I'm sure there will be at least twice as many people attending the next one, all hoping to be in with a chance at winning that lovely most coveted of prizes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts