1st - Ele and Tarka
2nd - Mo (moj) and Bracken
3rd - Linzi (loulou) and Lucy
4th - Lorraine (MrsM's sister) and Elmo
run off between 1st and 2nd place

Nick Coates' Group

1st - Katy (katy) and Oak
2nd - Suzanne (suzy) and Chester
3rd - Fiona (feebarn) and Pasco (I want this dog!)
4th - Jacque (jac) and Brooke

Best looking Dog in the Awards: the utterly gorgeous FCR Brooke :love7:

Someone's 'old gundog' missed out in a placing by one point :wink:

PS if anyone would like their scores, please PM or email me as I still have them :wink:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Thanks Helen... so PLEASED with my 2nd & 3rd Results (esp. the 2nd) - obviously the 1st one was a oversight... (maybe should have done it off-lead!)...

soz, had to put them where all (who were there) could see..
test1 - 5/10 ; test2 - 17/20 ; test3 - 14/20
Carly is "puffing" her chest out in between snoring.....and the "hooly" before the Tests was definetely one of my better decisions, as she was obviously sooo tired she couldnt do anything but comply (or maybe it was Di's training session :wink: )

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Ok, so Carlylab has posted her results, so I thought I'd post mine too 8O

test 1 - 19/20
test 2 - 2/20 ha ha, no surprises there :lol: :lol:
test 3 - 19/20

so all in all, I'm very impressed with my little Mole and we will have to learn to retrieve before next year :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Well done to all the winners.

We all know the more effort you put in, the more you get out, but I'll post mine too just to show off as I'm quite chuffed with Rufus, he was a star and I know it's me who needs to find a bit more time each week to show him what to do.

Test one 15/20

Test two 19/20 :D :D :D

Test three 16/20

Yvonne and the brilliant Rufus

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Huge congratulations to all the dogs' placed. I thought the overall standard was excellent, and every dog was good at something.

I loved the dog (and I'm so sorry that I can't remember his name but he was lovely!) who retrieved his toy monkey brilliant but then wanted us all to see just how special his monkey was so did a lap of the audience so we could all appreciate it that bit better! :lol:

I thought Chester was brilliant, as I've followed his progress on LF and he is such a credit to Suzy.

It was also such a pleasure to see the dogs all so happy in their tests, even if the handlers were shaking and going a bit green! I was horribly nervous, even though Nick was a very nice Judge. It did get easier after doing the first test (which Zorro and I c*cked-up good and proper!) and I'm starting to see why people get bitten by the competition-bug.

Please could you pm me our results, Helen, as I'd like Zorro and I to contemplate where we lost points (although maybe Zorro 'staying' instead of heading back towards the raffle might have saved us a point or 2!!! :roll:) !!!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Me and the Indie grizzly bear had a lovely time, and it was nice to put faces to names and meet all the other dogs as well. When's the next one Helen? :D :D :D

I think the highlight of my day was winning the prized loo roll holder, I will have to take a photo of it in pride of place :wink:

PS Helen, still can't believe you won the dummy donated by EJW, are you SURE that wasn't a fix 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Those all look like brilliant results!!

Well done everyone! Clearly a brilliant day! And we are not jealous, not at all....

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Becs said:
I loved the dog (and I'm so sorry that I can't remember his name but he was lovely!) who retrieved his toy monkey brilliant but then wanted us all to see just how special his monkey was so did a lap of the audience so we could all appreciate it that bit better! :lol:

Becs and The Gang
becs, that was kim's bovril and his funky monkey!!! bless him :wink:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Well done to everyone, and especially Zorro who stole every heart on the place!

In our group Pasco is simply to die for, utterly utterly gorgeous!!! And Chester has come on SO much - all your hard work really shows Suzy.

I am thrilled with Oak, of course, especially as the poor boy had been kept up all night by me being - errrr - unwell :( in the caravan! Poor Nick had the bug too - I do hope you are feeling better now Nick? Despite needing matchsticks to keep his eyes open, Oak tried his heart out for me, so I am very proud of him.

Thank you for the lovely prizes - really well thought out and very useful - will be treasured ALMOST as much as my crochet bed socks raffle prize!!!

Thank you so much everyone - I really enjoyed it and most importantly so did the dogs!

Katy

·
Registered
995 Posts
oh well I guess I'd better PM Helen and ask for my results and when I've finished crying I'll post them so you can all cry with me :roll:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
well done to everyone who took part and well done to those who got places.

SOme of the raffles prizes sound...well...amazing..loo roll holder?? crocheted socks...lmao

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Well done to everyone :D

But especially my sister ...................am so pleased and proud of the both of them . WTG sis 4th out of 12 ,all down to your hard work love :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
What I really want to know is - did anyone donate a toaster (or three!) as a raffle prize???? 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eve Neo and Bramble

1 - 20 of 34 Posts