Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I just say a huge THANK YOU to Helen for all the hard work she has done regarding this fun day? The organisation has been superb, the directions alone must have taken a week to compose, and the friendly helpful attitude has made me SO excited to be coming to Wiltshire tomorrow, despite the fact that Tom can't come :( (he's working).

So THANK YOU Helen, and I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us undoubtably will! :lol:

Katy

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I'll second this, I am so looking forward to a weekend away (not so sure about the camping with Mole bit :wink: )

thank you Helen :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
i would like to "third" this.....it has been so well organised and am so looking forward to meeting all the peeps and doggies....and the raffle....and of course THE TRAINING ( 8O 8O 8O )(shakes in boots).....

thanks so much for all your hard work helen,

jan and ruby xxx :D

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
And so say all of us! A feat of organisational brilliance, Helen!

Am really looking forward to the weekend and if I'm not considering popping Zorro into a few last minute field tests by Saturday afternoon, then I'll eat my hat! It's going to be the making of us- I can feel it in my waters! :lol:

Becs and The Gang

G

·
0 Posts
I'd like to add my thanks too. The car is packed and me and Jet are raring to go at the crack of sparrows tomorrow :D

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Thank you so much Helen, I am so looking forward to the weekend :D

You have done a wonderful job of organising it :flower:

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
ooooooh I totally agree with all of the above - thank you, so much Helen, for all your hard work, it is appreciated not only by us, the attendees, but the funds raised will be very much appreciated by LRSE&C

C u all on Sat!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i think she's done a fantastic job and it looks like it going to be a great day.... if only i could actually attend :roll:

have fun everyone and i expect full write ups and lots of photos! :D

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Thanks Helen for organising this. See you all Saturday if I manage to make it to the campsite tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Oh you are a lovely lot, thank you :oops: :oops: :oops: :flower:

I want to thank you all very much indeed for taking part. Just hope you all enjoy the day and not much goes wrong.....

As Ness says, the day should raise quite a few hundred for LRSE&C, which is just brilliant :D :D :D

Also want to thank Di and Nick for coming and doing the training - two absolute stars :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts