Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am becoming concerned that over the past few days Molly's coat that was jet black, is turning almost golden ... has anyone else experienced a colour change ... any comments very much welcomed

Rgds

Mark

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
ther was a post about colour changing in dogs erm i think it was in health about choccy labs coats going darker in places or lighter..

is your dog shedding?? as most times when they shed there fur changes slighty in places.. but to go from black to golden...lol.not sure on that one..
hopefully someone on here can explain for you :):)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no this is not shedding but a complete colour change from black to golden ... literally within 48 hours ....

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
wow was she spray painted black when you bought her...LOL...sorry..:)
that is a strange one? was the litter all black pups or a mixture of golden and black?? i look forward to seeing a response to this very strange indeed :?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hi Mark

I may be barking :razz: up the wrong tree here, so my apologies if I am, but I do believe this can be a problem.
Has she turned from black to yellow, starting around the ears, working down the neck and along the back? The change happens virtually overnight if my memory serves me right. It often happens at this time of the year :razz: , but don't worry, I'm sure she'll be back to her normal black tomorrow. :razz: :D

G

·
hehe :lol: :lol:

I must admit you had me for a second with the first post...

But then when she had changed colour within 48 hours!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Oh no - I nearly put 1st April in my post, but then thought I'd leave it to see how long it went.
LOL Mollydog - thanks :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts