Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Lf members and friends
Thank you all, For your kind posts and support to myself and family. Also to Alison, Winsleywood for your support.Thanks for being thier.
We are totally devasteded at our loss of Cally, She was a very special puppy. :cry:
Cally ,didnt have a very good start to life, She was born by C section and the vet had cut into her back before she was out of her mum. She was left with a scar on her back. Nor did she have a good ending as you all know.
But in between her nine months, Were full of fun. She had been on her first holiday to Cornwall, Ran on the beach for miles at top speed, Surfing with her big brother Finlay in the sea.
She had also started her gundog training, she would run around the house with her duck and showing eveyone how proud she was of holding it.
Cally, Was also a show girl in her spare time. Qualifying for crufts 2010.
Her main job was just being a happy puppy. I miss her so much :cry: :cry: :cry: Again thank you all for you support. :cry:
Linda

ps. Could someone put her pictures up for me please, If i email them to you. Thanks

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I was so sorry to hear about Cally, she was a gorgeous girl and I know she will be much missed.

If you`d like to email me the pics I`ll put them on the thread for you, I`ll PM you my email addy :)

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
:cry: :cry: I was so sorry to hear about Cally... I do hope we can see loads of beautiful photo's of her. She was such a beautiful dog.

Hugs to you Linda. xxxx

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
I know her life was short but what a fun packed life she had.

Run free little girl, forever young xx

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I just don't no what to say I really deeply sorry for your loss of Cally
I will be think about you and the Family a big hug to you .

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
So sorry about Cally Linda. Gone but never forgotten. (((((((((((((((Big hug from me )))))))))))))))))) and lots of licks from Dylan.

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
I totally totally empathise with your loss, loosing a dog is hard enough, but it seems even more tougher when they are so young with all their lives ahead of them. :(

Nothing ever prepares you for it and the utter shock and devestation you feel.

I hope that time eventually eases your pain, and you can, like us, look back on the memories you so obviously have made.

Natalie x

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
These are the pics of Cally that Linda sent, gorgeous gorgeous girl she was :)

Rossclyde Hot Toddy aka Cally

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I was so sorry to read about Cally, I can't begin to imagine what you are going through.....I am thinking of you

The pictures are lovely

1 - 20 of 26 Posts