Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My training club has been on holiday for 3 weeks and they open again today. (Yay!) :D

Cadbury's class start again Wednesday, so yesterday was officially the last day of his school hols.

He has his new uniform (new halti black lead)
His lunchbox is ready (hotdog sausages and water)
We've done some of the homework (I have yet to read up the stuff I was given for our bronze test :oops: )
His equipment is all set, well except the clicker which needs a new string for carrying (you always forget something at the end of the hols!)

Now all we need to is overcome those first day nerves! (Will Jenny the labradoodle be there or will he have to sit next to nasty Jack the bc?). We start with academic subjects (obedience) first and then its PE (agility) on Friday.

Yay school is back!!! Do you think I should have bought him a dictionary and pencil case?

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Good luck on your 1 st day back to school. Don/t let that nasty dog near you. Just give him a stay away or else look. Then show your teeth.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then show your teeth.
Cadbury asks if you mean in a great big Cadbury smile, as that is all he knows how to do :wink:

Don't worry, mum is there to keep Jack at bay!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Winnie is back to school tonight!! and i must admit!!! :oops: :oops: He away training isnt very good!! :oops: and thats one thing they really wanted us to learn!! :oops:

So im a little nervous about going tonight!! i need to get him a new ball to!! Pet shop at lunch time me thinks!! :D

Hope Cadbury has a good 1st day back at school!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think you should have bought him new shoes, as they are an absolute must for back to school in September!

Hope Cadbury enjoys his first day back - sounds like you are looking forward to it too.

Shirley & Holly

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aw, be a good boy at training Winston. Don't be a nutter like Cadbury! 8O

Hehe @ new shoes, Shirley :lol: my dad said he needs a school cap!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts