Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad news today. One of Bruv's pet sheep Douglas passed away on the weekend :cry:

Poor Douglas, Cadbury played with him and Arran last summer in the garden, I'm glad now I filmed him with them. It is a bit of a shock, not least to bruv as a farming friend was looking after him. Poor bruv.

However his farming friend has offered him a little Shetland, but it won't replace Douglas. He was the one who escaped in the churchyard and ate the flowers off the graves.

He was the one I had to wrestle to the ground in the rain when he had the runs!

Poor Douglas. Roam free at the bridge, Cadbury will miss you sweet lad.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I`m so sorry to hear about Douglas, I bet your bro is devastated.

Amble Free at the Bridge Douglas

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He was quite stunned. We all expected Arran and Douglas home this week to go on a new piece of land. Instead Arran has turned up with two Shetlands as you can't leave a sheep on its own.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
oh no that is sad, sounds a real character does Douglas.

Frollick freely at the bridge. bless him.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He was a character and was bruv's favourite which made it especially sad.

I've now had a chance to meet the little Shetlands (all the sheep escaped this morning). They are seriously sweet and I've already picked one out as special and have told bruv I think he should keep him as he too is a little character.

But bruv is still feeling down about Douglas, so we shall see.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. Bruv has bought a picture frame to put a photo of Douglas in. I think he is more upset then he lets on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts