Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
My vet said I could keep a stock of Otomax ear drops indoors for use when required if my dogs had a recurrence of an exising and common ear complaint. He asid to clean the ears int eh morning then pop a drop in at night if the ear infectio returned. I have some but now I need them I notice they are well past their use by date.

Does anyone know of a site you can buy drugs like this online without prescription? I'm not after hard stuff or antying just ear drops! I coudl pop to my vet jstu as easily but I can't get there easily in working hours some something that is non-urgent like this. I order all my wormers and fleas stuff online but they dontl sell otomax.

BTW none of my dogs are unduly worried - no frantic scratching or shaking of head just a bit of a pong or they WOULD be down the vets pdq!

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
You shouldn't be able to buy prescription medicine without a prescription. :p

Otomax is a prescribed medication. You can buy it online from many places but the supplier has to have a prescription for your dog from a vet. It would be illegal to sell it otherwise.

:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
We use Canine Chemist, which comes under hyperdrug.com, or might me .co.uk.......take a look there might be something of interest on there if you don't see what your after on the other one :D

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
If you vet has prescribed them ask him for a prescription, you can then order them online.

I know in the UK your vet would give you a prescription if you asked for one.

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
If you vet has prescribed them ask him for a prescription, you can then order them online.

·
Registered
7,921 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts