Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Well what is a lab to do Jayne, any self respecting lab would have done the same :lol: :lol: Lovely boy and great pics :)

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
rofl oops..lol.

so pleased mine are choccy and black although as soon as they walk into the house the mud goes on the walls/radiators/furniture/laminate floor...lol...

and why does there have to be just one muddy puddle in the middle of no-were yet the labs find it?!?!?!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Meg cant resist muddy puddles! she looves them, good splash around, she seeks em out and dives in on lookers chuckling at her and afew ppl looking in distain! :roll: she lappin up the muddy water and eatin the slime and you know wot i do....... giggle!!! but she can dry off and the mud drops off so i dont mind!! :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
well it looks like max enjoyed himself on christmas day the joys of a lab especialy that colour not as bad for mewith buster with him being black.

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Oh brilliant Jayne - didn;t he have a lovely time!

And that laydees and gents is why I prefer my yellows - at least you know where the dirt is BEFORE they get in the house and spread the good news!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thankfully I have laminate floors :D
But this is what dogs should do enjoy every moment of every day its just brilliant and I love seeing them enjoying themselves

1 - 13 of 13 Posts