Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vogue just got a buster cube as a post going to the vet treat, however ive loaded it up with food and she is utterly myterfied as to how to get the food out since licking it like a kong had no effect. How can I help her play with her new toy?

Anna

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I rolled Corbie's about until food came out and he watched, ate the food and then got the gist of what he had to do :D Make sure it is set on the easy level to start with.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry shes still confused, shes lying by it, just incase it spits out some treats.
Anna

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
vogue just got a buster cube as a post going to the vet treat, however ive loaded it up with food and she is utterly myterfied as to how to get the food out since licking it like a kong had no effect. How can I help her play with her new toy?
Hi Anna,

How's Vogue getting along with her buster cube now?

We recently bought Brad a buster cube, and after a few times of us rolling it around, so that the food came out in front of him, he soon got the idea, and now loves it! He keeps rolling it in 'hard to get to' places, so it keeps us fit retrieving it for him again. :lol:

Hope Vogue has the hang of it now, i'm sure she'll pick up how to use it once she realises there is food inside! 8O :D

Bye for now

Julie

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi

I'd like to get one of these for Charlie (coming up to 12 weeks). Which size is best at the moment? Large or small.

One of his favourites at the moment is how to get 5 bits of his dry food out of a 500m fanta bottle. He loves it, but has worked out that he just needs to throw it about the room and they will come out.

Good fun watching him.

Thanks for any advice!

Del

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
there is an easier one called molecube that i started ruby on but to be honest she got the hang of it SO easily at about 15 weeks that its now a chew toy as takes about 2 mins to get the treats out. They are about £5 so that's an option if charlie struggles with the buster cube

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi,

Can I be really dense and ask what a buster cube is? I did a search but it threw up so many links and I'm at work :roll: so can't really spend the time looking at all of them. Jazz has a ball that we put kibble etc in and then set the opening to 'small' and she has to roll it around to get the food out - she loves it. We feed her breakfast in it sometimes when we go out. Is the cube something similar?

Thanks, Sue

1 - 14 of 14 Posts