Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard this huge burp coming from the lounge and I thought that it couldn't possibly have been Corbie, even though he was the only other person in the house!

I went and investigated and then realised that Corbie had nudged Graeme's Homer Simpson beer mat which talks and burps :lol:

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
true, Cris - who needs a telly when you have a Lab - and throw a cat into the equation and it's Bedlam! :lol:

Shadow likes a good burp every now and again - his best is after he's had his food comes to see you and then burps in your face - nice!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Karen...Mr.corbett;s antics are amusing... :D (btw i went to your webiste the Pictures are BEAUTIFUL.....LOVED IT.... i still have to go thru some more.. your tempting me to visit all the places you clicked)

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, glad you like the pics. :wink:

Speaking of 'Mr Corbett', I was watching a comedy programme called The Kumars at No.42 last night and comedian Ronnie Corbett was one of the guests and they kept calling him Mr Corbett, so had to cover Corbie's ears in case he thought they meant him :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
ROFL

yes brandy and rosze are good burpers mostly after a good lunch...

not sure but is it not in france that a burp after a meal shows you apreciate the food you have just ate??...LOL..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts