Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
as you all know if you have seen my topic under health issues we adopted a lab from the city dogs home with kennel cough and we were unsure if to give him a go as we were unsure hed pull through...as he was sooo poorly , but we gave him the chance and hes doing great
we missed our lab so much after he passed on and knew our home was not right without one so here is buddy also called jack number two by the kids
as i promised few pics now i have worked out how to do it .

HAPPY AND RESTED

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Look at that face! No wonder you couldn't resist him. Thank you sharing his photo's.

Amanda, Roxy and Buster

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
"Well Done You" to the "Cay Gang" :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Hey Buddy, you're gonna be OK, just remember to answer to all the names that they call you :wink: Buddy, Juddy, Backy, Jacky?? I think Jack showed the "Gang" what TLC can do - - - luv Dilys xxx :love4:

Chel and Dilys (puppy farm ex-breeding bitch rescue)xxx

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
What a cracker!

No home is complete without at least ONE !!!

I feel sorry for those who havent got one or cant have one!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I totally agree no home is complete without a lab ....hes one wonderful dog in the short time we have had him hes like hes been ours for ages .
Even looking out to see if little one was ok on park whilst we sat in bench ...never took his eyes off her and soon as she came back wagging his bum off lol ...shes 7 on monday she says its the best birthday present ever ...hes a true gem .
Ty to you all for your amazing support :)

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Wow, he is a stunner! He's a lucky boy to have a new home with people who obviously love him.

Susan and Poppy

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
took him back to the vets this am for a check up and his vaccination and the vet said hes looking great gave us another last dose of antibiotics to finish off his kennel cough treatment ...hes put weight on since we have owned him :) and im just generally pleased ,
just to add the vet said we saved his life by saying we will have him as they were already to put him to sleep ...the vet thanked us for giving him an extra try in life been so old ....WE ALL DESERVE A CHANCE :)

love cay buddy (jack ) and not forgetting the yorkie we have( princess)

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
I did wonder if you would fall for him, despite the problems you had in the past. I think it's a really lovely thing to do to give an oldie a home, and he looks such a lovely character :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tarimoor said:
I did wonder if you would fall for him, despite the problems you had in the past. I think it's a really lovely thing to do to give an oldie a home, and he looks such a lovely character :)
couldnt resist if im honest :) and his character is just amazing gentle old soul :)

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
He looks gorgeous and happy to have landed on his paws into the family.

PLEASE keep us posted on how he settles.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts