Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not having had a lab since childhood, I had forgotten what crumb hunters they are 8O Mole constantly has her nose to the floor where ever she is in the house, (especially the kitchen :wink: ), so I no longer need to sweep the floor :D :D :wink:

On the other hand, I do now need a new set of ear phones as she has managed somehow to eat those :roll:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I know exactly what you mean, when i take Carly round to a friends (who has two babies under 3) she ignores my friend, her OH, the kids (3 in total) and goes straight to their kitchen table, and proceeds to clean their floor of anything resembling food! ....

·
Registered
161 Posts
that is very true.....and actually button enjoys dragging my broom round the house and chewing at it...so actually makes it hard work for me to use it :wink:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: They are hungry devils aren't they, I have 4 of them fighting over crumbs here, crazy mental dogs :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
My sister has an 18month old who still drops food from her high chair.....she thinks Baxter is the best thing ever as she never has to clear any of it up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts