Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all, I hope you all had a great new year and happy new year to you all!
As the title says I'm feeling rather puppy broody, I have for a while but have looked on and off all day today at puppies! I just have to convince mum that its a good idea(one of the downsides to living at home) she seems to think that summer wouldnt like it even though we have mums 16year old westie still which is another reason why she wont have another yet as hes rather grumpy which I understand fully(even tho it seems if its a puppy she likes shed go for it but then uses summer as her reason for not). What do you guys think is she right will summer not like having another pup around the house? I love my girl to the moon and back but cant help think shed love a play mate to walk with, play ith etc. What do you all think?

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
I'm puppy broody too, though at the moment I'm not sure whether I want another Lab or a Border Terrier.

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Come and spend a day with my litter of ankle-biters, they'll put you off puppies for a while :wink:

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Lyndaloo said:
Come and spend a day with my litter of ankle-biters, they'll put you off puppies for a while :wink:
I'll bring Rebecca with me and you might be one short by the time we've gone. She was quite taken with Gertie at Bark in the Park.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Coco-Loco said:
Very, very naughty!

That fat little yellow belly is just asking to be kissed!
That's Oscar, the chocolate curled up with Tau, and the one second from bottom with her as well is Zasa. I love looking back at the photos of the pups with their mum, she was/is such a good mum.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I'm also puppy broody. My sons girlfriend is collecting a little black bitch up from Colchester on Saturday and I can't wait to get lots of puppy cuddles. Fingers crossed it will get the 'bug' out of my system.

I feel your pain Ashleigh.

Amanda

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Lyndaloo said:
Coco-Loco said:
I'll bring Rebecca with me and you might be one short by the time we've gone. She was quite taken with Gertie at Bark in the Park.
Pam, you and Rebecca are welcome to visit anytime :lol:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have progress! Mum has agreed we can have another puppy later in the year! Ive been in touch with a breeder that isnt having a litter until november time but has said we can get in touch around september to go on her waiting list unless we have already found the right pup and breeder! ::D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts