Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started to make these little brooches and thought some of you might like them. All funds raised to go to the Rupert Bear Fund. this link will tell you his story and where/how to pay. Or PM Ness (Scubabe)

http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/ftopict-65652.html

If you would like one made of your favourite pet I will need a GOOD headshot. These are £5 each in gift box or £3.50 without box. I have shown you the one I have made of Jay and one showing a Bichon in the gift box.

R

·
0 Posts
OOH they are lovely!!! They would make lovely pressies. Do you mean send photo of our own black lab??

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOH they are lovely!!! They would make lovely pressies. Do you mean send photo of our own black lab??

Yes or any other animal or person come to that. I took Jays head from a distant shot of her whole body, but it was a super clear piccie so was able to zoom in and grab just her head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow Michelle, those are brilliant!, what do you make them from?

Now Mary that would be giving away trade secrets :lol:

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Oh Michele, they are gorgeous, and so sweet of you to have proceeds going to Rupert's fund, thank you!

Do you know what? I am going to order one of Rupert!! Will send you a PM now!

R

·
0 Posts
I'll get a clear photo of Roxie's head tonight and pm you withit(or rather I should be saying TRY to pm it). I'd definately love one!

Bethx

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Either way is fine. If you have a GOOD clear bodyshot I can grab the head from that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts