Labradors Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting for a pet name from the new owners for "no name" - they picked their KC name - so A. Dahl in the meantime :lol:

Bronte and Moz - fisticuffs at dawn with Gus looking on :lol:

Moz and Bronte having a cuddle !!

Moz - right, I've eliminated the competition, so what next?

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
They are a beautiful bunch. :D

I remember someone at puppy classes many years ago (BJ) and her dog was called Owan (sort of pronounced Owen). He'd not been named and it represented the little guy's status 'One Without A Name'. :D :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Gorgeous photos Sue.

Moz and Bronte look so adorable especially in the second last one and love the last one of Moz.

It would appear that you have some puppies who have not yet gone to their new homes. If you are anything like Hayley the longer you have them the more you don't want to see them go.

Happy New Year. xx

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
_Rio_ said:
It would appear that you have some puppies who have not yet gone to their new homes. If you are anything like Hayley the longer you have them the more you don't want to see them go.
Barney left yesterday, Gus is going next Friday and 'No Name' next Saturday - both families were going away over new year - so felt it better for them to stay.

TBH - because I have Moz brought in and Bronte staying, I am really eager now to get working with them as much as possible - I think between them and the rest of the gang, they will keep my mind occupied :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts