Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for relatives of My dog Sharp Jack of Plasissahill

His relatives are

BROCKLEBANK DAZZLE OF PLASISSAHILL; HOLLYVALE RUM SHRUB AT TWMPATH. Grand Parents. FT CH TALSBROOK RHUM OF BOLTONABBEY

I would be please to contatc any of his cousins expecially any of his brothers and sisters he was born Feb 2008 in Wales
he is fantasic (pet Dog) I wish I could work him but i dont have the time or commitment

please feel free to contact me

EDITED TO REMOVE KENNEL NAME AS IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apologies

You are quite correct john my spelling was not good although my only aurgument would be I am away from my pedigrees at the minute and no offense was meant
he is my dogs great great grandfather as well
and yes he is also in my other dogs pedigree but I cant remember her exact pedigree name I wil get the correct details for my next visit though I didnt expect a reply so soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talisbrook Rum of Bolton Abbey

Let hope I spelled that one correct :)

This is Sharp jacks grandad I believe he was quite a dog
when I bought shrp jack from the breeder I was asssured all his pedigree was black
but somehow since owning him and doing a little internet surfing I have discovered he has most of the lab colours in him I don't suppose I shouldnt be suprised really, a little more detailed checking before I bought him would of unearthed that information .
Still if I was showing him or working him it would of made a difference but as it is he just my best freind so his background doesn't really matter except for my interest sake.
lets hope I can find some more of his family I would be intersted to see some photos

I can't post a photo as I am not on my own PC but his photo is on the net under Sharp Jack of Plasissahill if anybody wishes to look at my baby who by the way goes by a daily name of Spartan or sparks
Sad I know but my son named him after the film 300

·
Registered
70 Posts
I apologise in advance if Ive got this wrong but the only Sharp Jack of Plasissahill I found was a dog being offered for stud for £150 with NO health tests!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Lottie's grandad on her mother's side is Aughacasla Sam.He is also in the previous generation :)
Kate,I didn't realise Lottie and Diesel were related in a distant way!!

Barbara xx

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
" It does say Augusta Sam of Drakeshead so should it say Aughacasla Sam of Drakeshead? "

It should but with FT CH in front of that name...
Its a shame when breeders leave titles off dogs on pedigrees, people work SO hard to gain them :-( :-(
Di

·
Registered
1 Posts
BROCKLEBANK DAZZLE PLASISSAHILL ; FTCH AUGUSTA SAM OF DRAKES

Hi

am new to this forum, however having re-registered today, saw your post regards relatives/cousins of your lab.

My boy is 12mths old (black) his sire is Brocklebank Dazzle of Plasissahill : dam: Luna nika, with lines to 'Nor Ch Birchbrook barley wine of charway'. If this helps, I can be contacted via my email ([email protected]).

cheers

Si

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i'm new here today found this site as i was researching up on my dogs family tree.I have 2 dogs Max and Jack.Today would have been my first dogs 14th Birthday sadly no longer with me he was known to me as Sam and to me he was the best dog in the world unfortunatly cancer took him away from me. His registered name was Duckswang Daniel his dad was F.T. CH. AUGHACASLA SAM OF DRAKESHEAD picture below would love to hear if any of his brothers and sisters are still around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i'm new here today found this site as i was researching up on my dogs family tree.I have 2 dogs Max and Jack.Today would have been my first dogs 14th Birthday sadly no longer with me he was known to me as Sam and to me he was the best dog in the world unfortunatly cancer took him away from me. His registered name was Duckswang Daniel his dad was F.T. CH. AUGHACASLA SAM OF DRAKESHEAD picture below would love to hear if any of his brothers and sisters are still around.

Our gorgeous girl Gem (Stonebutts Pippa b.4/7/2003) died last year at just over 15 years old. Her sire was Sam of Drakeshead. She would have lived longer but her partner Meg (also 15) and Gem just stopped eating and drinking. Heart breaking but she was a wonderful dog and lived a wonderful life.

·
Administrator
20,597 Posts
The other side of your pedigree was no slouch either. Stonebutts Raindance, By Spioncop Rum of Drakeshead and out of Stonebutts Jinks. Plenty of nice dogs behind those two. A good solid working pedigree!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts