Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before i bought scooby when he was 7 weeks old i was really after a german shepherd but could not find one and scooby was advertised in the paper as pedigree no papers both parents could be seen so we went to have a look at them (my grandparents had labs and i used to love them) when we got there the house was quite smart on the outside wasnt til we got in he had them all in the kitchen apart from some in a cupboard which was waiting to go to there new homes he had a few out that was for sale we saw his mum which was outside and was quite timid and saw one of the parents siblings from an earlier pregancy and fell in love with his dad he was a big dog the kitchen was what i would call unhygenic for humans to cook in never mind sit in scooby came straight upto me and would not leave me alone so decided to take him the breeder said that the kennel club he was with had gone bust so the pups had not been registered hence no papers he wanted to me to leave scooby there so ihe could take him for his first injection which i said no i would sort it out straight away i brought him home on the sat he had his first one on the thursday so this doesnt happen to me again i am thinking of getting another one sometime in the future so he has a playmate but i want to get it right this time is there any good breeders in the south yorkshire area and if so what should i look for or the do`s and don`ts i dont regret picking scooby i love and spoil him just could not leave him there with the state of the house dont think he had ever been wormed had the run of the house they were just peeing anywhere the pups wanted any info would be a great help

chelle and scooby xx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for all the advice and i wont be doing that again. :oops:
Thank you kay i would apreciate it if you could send me there details please i can write them them down so when i am ready for another one i will no where to go thank you all four your advice will learn from this :D

thank you
chelle and scooby x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts