Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HIYA I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS ???!!
I HAVE A 6 AND A HALF MONTH OLD GOLDEN LAB MONTY AND WE ARE PLANNING ON BUYING A CHOCOLATE LAB GIRL FAIRLY SOON FROM A LITTER DO YOU REAKON THEY WILL GET ON ?????? !!!
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR READING PLZ REPLY
REBECCA :D

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi There Becca,

I think they will probably get on ok, but i would think about other things before you go ahead with your decision.

As Monty is only 6.5 months old at the moment, would you be able to comit to another lab? Don't get me wrong, i just know how difficult it can be sometimes looking after one, and when they are younger of course they need alot more training, and alot more of your time. :shock:

As long as you feel you could comit to another lab, i don't think they would have any problems getting on together...we only have the one lab, but maybe someone else with two or more labs can advise you. (That are male and female)

Let us know how you get on, all the best.

Julie

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi re mixing you be ok indeed
we also have just introuced a young male dog into our house hold we have already got suzy 2 yrs old and macy now 8months old both bitches and bought harvey our new dog xmas eve
and he is 6 months old there a lot of fun but wow harvey is nearly has big has suzy lol
hope this helps be posting a lot of pictures soon
:p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,
Is that the 'patter of many tiny feet' i can hear in the distance ???

Seriously,apart from the obvious.they will get on fine.

RayJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts