Labradors Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfie and Gladys were both due to have their booster jabs on the 17th July, they cost £49 each and after paying for Gladys' spay last month I just don't have it. Do you think it would be ok to wait until the end of August? They would be 6 week late

Lorna
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
Hi Lorna, I would say it would be fine because my vet says the vaccine lasts in their system for another 6 months anyway.

It wouldnt be a problem with some of my vets, but the newly qualified ones say if it runs out that you have to restart.....which means two lots of jabs....which is not needed here at all.

That does seem an awful lot for a booster.....ours cost approx £30 each. Why not have a call aorund to the vets locally, and they may be cheaper. A booster is a booster and as long as your card is signed does it matter where its done...??

Trace xx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Trace, they charge £49 as that includes the consultation fee, they both go in toegether so I would of thought i would get a reduced rate as I am not really using up 2 consultations but i will still have to pay £98

Lorna
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top