Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I update you all on how our lovely Bonnie is getting on :D

She has been with us for nearly a week, I can't believe it, it feels like she has always been here :D

She is just a darling, so sweet, so lovely, and we love her to pieces :love7:

She is soooo soft with my children, and so tolerant of a slightly jealous Bailey :lol:

She has taken on board the house 'rules' and is happy for us to be upstairs, whilst she is downstairs with the babygate closed :)

She LOVES our garden, and spent her first day just bounding around it

She poo's at the top of the garden, just like bailey, which is great if the kids go running out there :wink:

We have had no accidents, even after spending all that time in kennels, she does all her business out in the garden or on walks :D

She knows her own bed, but Bailey and Bonnie have just started to be 'ok' with bed swapping :D

She has been out to all different places, and has been a star wherever we go (that's when her new mummy doesn't let her fall in the canal :oops: luckily I am forgiven)
We went on a walk with my 2 friends and their 1 year old yorkie and 4 month old pug, and she has great with them :D

She is getting there with the cats

And she is starting to come to me for 'loves' much more often now.....which makes it all worth it, a big sloppy kiss from both my girls :D :D

Here are a few pics (I forgot to take my camera on the walk with the other dogs :( :oops: )

Bonnie enjoying her first bone

Bailey with hers

This morning, after breakfast

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Awwww lovely pics. Glad to hear that you are all getting on well. She looks a lovely girl with such a shiny coat. Her and Bailey will be best buddies before you know it. :) :)

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Wow! She's a lovely girl and obviously very much at home with you all!

Well done you for finding the perfect addition to your family!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meli said:
Awwww lovely pics. Glad to hear that you are all getting on well. She looks a lovely girl with such a shiny coat. Her and Bailey will be best buddies before you know it. :) :)
Thank you for saying that about her coat....we have been brushing her at least once a day as her coat was so dull when she arrived.....we still have a way to go with it but we're getting there, and topped with her diet and exercise I am hoping she is becoming a healthier lab all round

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Im so glad to hear there getting on so well and that she has settles in with the family :D

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Em_n_Bailey said:
Thank you for saying that about her coat....we have been brushing her at least once a day as her coat was so dull when she arrived.....we still have a way to go with it but we're getting there, and topped with her diet and exercise I am hoping she is becoming a healthier lab all round
You are doing a great job then. She certainly looks very healthy and happy. :)

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awww Bonnie is lovely, loved the one of her inviting Bailey to play :D , Bailey will come round in time :)

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Lovely pics. Bonnie looks like she has settled very well. Bailey will soon get there. :D

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Awwww thats great she has settled in so well, lovely pics of them :D she's so lucky to have found a lovely home :D look forward to reading more updates

1 - 16 of 16 Posts