Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A black male lab age 7 and a half has gone missing at approx 1.30pm on Christmas Day. He escaped through the front door. It is thought he has gone after the scent of a local bitch in season.
He is wearing a blue collar with contact details on and he is microchipped. I have owners contact details not too sure if I should post them here, so PM me for further details if anyone should find him.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Could you ask the owner to contact Dog Lost with the details - and preferably a clear photo ASAP - if they haven't already.

http://www.doglost.co.uk

I think you can now post dogs yourself, but you can also contact Dog Lost to do it:

"We can register your dog for you - just email details (including a photo) to [email protected], or you can ring 0844 800 3220."

I can crosspost but a contact no for the owner would be useful, as would a photo.

Doglost will advise on who to contact, about postering etc.

Hope the dog is found safely soon.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've just seen a Doglost poster for this poor boy in my local park. I live in the same postcode area and am keeping an eye out. What a nightmare for the owners.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sixa has been found but at Rainbow Bridge.

He was found with another dog, a bitch, both dead on a busy dual carriageway not far from where he lived. The dog warden had no doubt it was Sixa, I assume he scanned him.

I do not know of awhat breed the bitch he was with is and I do not know of any other local dogs missing.

He had been out for so long in such awful weather and despite lots of posters and people looking for him there had been no sightings.

I am so sorry for the owners and so sorry for Sixa that he was found this way.

Run free little one, with your "girlfriend".

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Oh god that's horrible, so sad :cry:

At least he didn't pass alone, but with a new friend by his side.

Run free Sixa
xx

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
So sad. Please pass on condolences to his owners. What a terrible thing to happen.

Run free at the bridge sweet Sixa.

Yvonne

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Oh no that's awful news. The poor owners :cry:

What about all the posters? Will someone take them down? Shall I take the ones I see down? Don't want to step on anyone's toes but I'd hate to see my dog's face up there if he'd gone to the bridge :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts