Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooray! After much waiting, 'our' pup was born last night! :D The really lovely breeder rang me at 7.30 this morning! We had 'ordered' a black bitch (partner wanted bitch, I wanted dog - he had also wanted a Jack Russell, so this was the compromise!) but they are all yellow (6 pups) so we have to have a black dog (tee-hee - lucky for me!).

So excited - only another eight weeks to wait! :?

Jodie

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Hi Jodie

Great news about the pups and I'm sure your other half will be happy whatever the sex of the pup.I hope the 8weeks flys past for you.Have you thought of a name yet?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm- still debating - we thought Doug / Dug the dog (I'm an English teacher and like alliterative names!) but i think it looks a bit stupid on paper, plus 'Dug' is tempting fate for our garden! Other half likes it though as it's a 'manly' name!

Any ideas?

Jodie

·
Registered
676 Posts
Congratulations - hope the next 8 weeks goes quickly for you, then the fun really begins.... :lol:

Shelley

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Congratulations, get plenty of sleep over the next 8 weeks cos you won't get much after. It's all worth it though lol

Kev

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
plus 'Dug' is tempting fate for our garden! Other half likes it though as it's a 'manly' name!
'Tis also West Country pronounciation of the word 'Dog'!! :lol:
Bet those eight weeks will feel like a life-time - you must be so looking forward to bringing him home

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Jodie,

Congratulations on the new puppy! :D

How are the pups doing?

Hope all is going well.

All the best, we look forward to hearing all about your new arrival soon.

Julie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts