Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today Inca turns 8 :) I do sometimes wonder how she’s made it this far when I think of all the antics she’s got up to in her time, from chewing through the sky cable as a pup, to the umpteen amount of socks and god knows else what she’s swallowed. :rolleyes: lol
She’s my little asbo dog who requires eyes in the back of your head and has turned out nothing like I imagined she would when I brought her home as a puppy. Back then I was naive in thinking she’d be a female version of Kaiser, well behaved, listens to what I tell her etc....pfft well she was having none of that! Instead she is mischievous, cheeky and incredibly stubborn! She knows all basic commands but gives me a look of disdain if I dare to ask her to do one without the offer of a treat as a reward, if there’s no treat she just simply looks away if I ask anything of her. How dare I expect her to do anything without a tasty treat! lol.
She takes every opportunity available to pinch whatever she can, her favourite thing being kitchen roll and running off with it (don’t think she got the hang of the Andrex ads lol). She’ll pinch any toy Kaiser tries to play with and then just lie with her head resting on it, teasing him cause she doesn’t actually want to play with it lol and if she looks at me and I dare to carry on watching the tv or whatever I’m doing without acknowledging her, she will start to grumble at me and if I still pay her no attention she will dive on me and insure she gives my face a good wash! Haha. If she was human she would be a total tomboy out climbing trees and not coming in when called lol.

I might have had thoughts of how she would be when she was a puppy and she might be totally different to what I thought but I wouldn’t change a single part of her for the world. She might be naughty and rebellious and I might call her an asbo dog but she’s MY asbo dog and her personality makes me laugh every day. She’s not perfectly behaved but she’s perfect to me. She lives her life as an eternal puppy and I love that about her.

Happy birthday my special girly, I love you more than you’ll ever know. Keep being you! xxx

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Happy birthday beautiful girly ��

Reactions: _Leanne_

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Smasher!!

Happy Birthday!

Sounds just like us but in reverse - Cooper nothing like Judy in so many ways.

Keep those bright eyes shining Inca!!!

Good luck

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Happy Birthday Inca. xxx

Reactions: _Leanne_

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Happy Birthday Inca ❤
The "eyes have it" 😂 so beautiful but that norty ASBO look!! 😎