Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday to our Birthday Boy Labradors Shadow who is 7 years old today, and Oscar who will be 1 today! :new-bday:

Hope you both have a very woofy birthday! :bday:

Oscar - 1 today :D

Shadow - 7 years old today

From Julie, Dave & Bradley & All the team

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Happy Birthday Shadow and Oscarchops! :D

:new-bday:

:smilecolros:

Corbie sends Happy Birthday woofs to you, and hopes you had lots of nice presents :D

(Julie - I posted this on a new thread and when I looked, you'd just beaten me to it :lol: )

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Thanks Julie & Karen :D
Shadow has had a lovely day. We bought him a big Jumbone treat which we gave him when I came in this morning - luckily, I won't be here tonight when the effects work through to his rear end He He!! He is also getting a new bed (hasn't arrived yet :( ) and another soft squeeky boy!

Thanks for yours and Bradleys & Corbie's wishes,

Cheers,

Paul & Shadow
PS Happy Birthday to Oscarchops!

G

·
Thanks Julie, Karen & Paul,

Oscar has had a wonderful birthday so far.

When Oscar was 6 months, we got 2 kittens (Wookie & Crunchie) from a rescue centre. All the centre could tell us what that they were about 6 months, but were unable to tell us the exact date of birth.

So today we are celebrating their birthday too.

This morning was a bid mad with all the presents for all of them and Oscar as usual getting very excited with new toys (not just his either.. hehe) :D Unfortunately someone bought him a very loud squeaky ball, which he has insisted in running round the house with all day squeaking very loudly. As I work from home, I have had to make up some very strange excuses for the bizarre noises in the background :lol:

I'm just in the process of trying to tidy up and get the dinner cooked as my in-laws will shortly be arriving to celebrate today with the 3 of them too.

Thanks for all the kind wishes

Sarah x

ps. Happy birthday Shadow :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts