Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Scooby has his 'big' teeth and is nearly 6 months, I have noticed a change in him.

Apart from the fact that he now takes up 9/10ths of the settee, he has seemed more of an adult lately and not as puppy-like.

I seem to feel his teeth more when I am playing with him. He has never nipped before but now uses his teeth more. Maybe he is just road-testing them :lol:

He CAN be calm around people he knows as long as they don't squeal and raise their hands, something I thought was impossible!

He loves using his new teeth on his squeeky toy, just to annoy us, and makes a funny bear growl noise.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol..rosze has just turned 7 months and everynow and then i catch her trying to knaw on ym sons woodenhighchair/low chair..lol..when she is playing she nibs me cant explain nibbing..lol..but she sorta nibs..lol..you now runs her teeth up and down your clothing quickly makes me laugh then again brandy has always nibbed when she plays ..
rosze is qiute good when it comes to human hands in her mouth i must admit she lets go as soon as she realizes:) or she leaves her mouth open till you move..lol..we call her new teeth her pearly whites..lol

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi guys,
max is also trying out the "nashers" at the mo. he' 8 months now. with his puppy teeth it was always a "grab and nip" job, now if he wants some thing he will gently take my hand and squeeze very lightly. he will also grab my clothes (sleeves and zips being his fav) when we are playing and he gets excited but its not a bite. its like his teeth are "chattering" and he lets go as soon as the dreaded NO is said :D
i know what you mean about the squeakies. max has a squeaky dumbell that he carries around constantly squeaking :roll: at least i know where he is :lol:

jane and max

·
Registered
111 Posts
My boy is now nine months old. I have seen a big change in him the last month. He is slowing down a bit and is getting out of his puppy stage a little more these days. He is a very well behaved nine month old. Brenda

1 - 4 of 4 Posts