Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both dogs have loads of toys but they all seem a bit grubby and worn now.

Whats the best website for (cheap) squeakers, interactive toys, tugger ropes etc? Preferably with a good delivery service too - not keen on waiting weeks for something.

All the places i've looked at so far online seem a wee bit expensive for what their offering. Rubber squeakers £3.99 8O I'm certainly no cheapo, but for a piece of rubber thats ridiculous!
Ebay seems overpriced these days too!

Anyone used somewhere and would recommend it?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I don't know if you have a poundland near you but I got some great tugger ropes and sqeakers from there for our new pup. They also stock various other treats, toys, dishes etc (and they seem to be the same items that are being sold at much higher prices elsewhere). Poundmania and poundstretchers are normally quite good for toys too.

Website I use are www.zooplus.co.uk they have some reasonably priced items and give a discount to new customers. I also like www.netpetshop.co.uk and www.pet-supermarket.co.uk and www.petplanet.co.uk (who currently have a big sale on)

·
Registered
523 Posts
I find Vetuk really good value I have just bought a new large kong for Ruby and it was about £5 where as in pets at home it was around the £10.

You do have to pay a delivery charge if you spend under £29 I think but as I bought her food which was also very good value, wormers and an activity cube I had no delivery charge :D

There is also a link with vetuk where they donate a percentage to the oldies club :D

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hi there,

You can't beat the Pound shop or the 99p shop. Lots of squeaky things, tuggy things and general bitey things.

Me and my choccy girl love a pound/99p shop toy

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
KerryJayne said:
Hi Michelle sorry this is off topic but I'm going to start buying food from vetuk how do I do it with the oldies donation ?
Sorry, I hadn't seen your post before now, but if you click here:
http://www.oldies.org.uk/?page_id=534

you'll see a Vet UK logo - you just need to click on that, to take you to the Vet UK site, and then shop as usual.

Thanks to everyone that shops via our link as it is a great way to fundraise :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts