Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'd like to subscribe to a UK based dog magazine, (monthly) and i wondered if anyone has any suggestions for which one to go for. (I'm planning on getting clued up on forthcoming events & all the latest news in the dog world!!)

Labrador related would be ideal of course, but if not, anyone know of a good all rounder?

Thanks alot, :wink:

Julie

G

·
Hi Julie

I know you said monthly but there is a weekly (I think) paper called Dog World which has all sorts of forthcoming events like shows etc. I noticed it is sectioned out into breeds which is handy for tracking the labs. I bought it for the first time this Sunday and sadly missed out on the Afgan Hound racing at Brands Hatch this Sunday! I'm sure that would have been a sight.
Monthly magazines Dogs Today and Our Dogs are usually the ones I buy but I tend to read a bit in the shop first because some of them do tend to repeat subjects again and again.

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
I'm with karen on this one,Your Dog is very good,but i did notice this months was not up to it's usuall standard,but still lots of good info,lynne.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
I have been meaning to start getting a dog magazine, but there are so many I never know which to choose!! :lol:

Lynne, you still have that red cross, have you been to the points shop and brought the signature???????

Cristina

1 - 5 of 5 Posts