Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ben is a 3 year old chocolate labrador that has come into rescue due to his owner losing his job. He is a fantastic boy, very tall and VERY strong. His lead work is coming along nicely and he loves to be out and about exploring. He is good off lead and has quite good recall. He has always lived with other dogs so we would like him to go to a home with canine companionship and also no small children due to his size and bounciness, although he does love children so those over 10 should be fine. He's not too fond of cats and likes to chase them given the opportunity. He is fine being left for a few hours and travels OK in a car once you manage to get him in! He is a beautiful boy, and will make a fantastic addition to a family. Ben is being fostered in County Durham.

Ben is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, wormed and fleaded.

If you are interested in Ben please call Cynthia between 11am and 6pm 01670 760346 or email [email protected].

All NESSR dogs require new families to be homechecked, a vet reference and/or personal reference. In addition you will be required to sign an adoption form and give a donation so that we can continue our work.

Northern English Springer Spaniel Rescue
Registered Charity Number: 1121569
http://www.nessr.net

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just bumping this lad up. We have had very little interest in this fantastic boy, and are at a bit of loss to be honest.

Are other rescues facing the same difficulties?

This is a young, fit, healthy boy with no behavioural problems that I've found. He is a typical bouncy labrador that deserves his forever home.

If you know of anyone that is looking for a labrador that fits Ben's description, please get in touch.

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Oh dear! Now isn't the time to get Luna a friend yet but.... it's not easy to keep saying now isn't the right time! I hope this lovely boy finds a home soon

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, Ben went to his forever home this morning, so he can be removed fromt the rehoming board Natalie thanks.

Good luck big lad, I really do wish you could have stayed!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts