Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing our latest foster girlie, Bell from Many Tears. She is called Tinsel here so my Bella doesn't sulk.

Tinsel is a friendly girl who loves a fuss. She can be cautious about new things, but has taken most of home life in her stride

Sadly, she lost her litter of pups and arrived in rescue full of milk.

Tinsel is learning about going out for walks and is pretty good on the lead.

She's even better off-lead and stays so close she almost walks to heel, only occasionally going to see what the other dogs are sniffing (or to roll in fox-poo, which she does with enthusiasm....)

Tinsel has been great with all the dogs, and loves to cuddle up with Roxy the Vizsla in front of the rayburn.

Lovely Tinsel really deserves to be settled in her forever home. If you are looking for a new friend, or know someone who is, please ask them to get in touch.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Awww she is a cutie, infact that second pic looks just like Snoozy Suzie :angel12:, If she turns out anything like her then someone is going to be very happy indeed, I still pinch myself daily when I get up and see the little rascals face with a present in her mouth :lol: .

Suzie also walks to heel [velcroed to my left leg unless she smells apples within a hundred yards or more, she has to be the queen scrumper in our house :roll: ] also she is the only dog that can carry 3 apples in her mouth without anyone noticing :lol: .

I hope someone can see just what a corker she is and get her home in time for crimbo.

June x

Joelle can you please PM me your address I seem to have somehow mislaid it.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful Bell (Tinsel) has gone off to her new home and will be living with an ex-breeding retriever. Her new Mum has called her Molly.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL Jane, I've already restocked! I've got Pandora here plus one illicit extra, the gorgeous but painfully skinny Breeze (GSP).

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
Your new life is about to start Bell/Tinsel/Molly :D tell all the doggies that you meet that you are special :lilangel: luv from Dilys (ex-MTR BB) xxx

I'm sure Pandora will be leaving you soon Joelle :D

Chel and Dilys xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts