Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I took Ruby back to the beach. After a few hours of digging, building sandcastles ( for her to knock down) and swimming in the sea we stopped for lunch.

So i sat on my little fold up chair and had my lunch while Ruby sat by my feet whining and groaning and moaning ( unlike her) i assumed she was just annoyed she had to sit and wait for me.

Apparently not, because she launched herself onto my lap, curled up in a ball and promptly fell asleep!

I was the laughing stock of everyone who walked past.

I would have taken a picture, but i was a little preoccupied by the Labrador that weighs half my weight slowly crushing me to death!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
awww, bless Ruby, she obviously had such a good time and was so tired, she needed a cuddle with mum :D

I can only imagine how funny it was for you though with people looking :lol: :lol: :lol:

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe you should take her her own deck chair next time. :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Aaaaaah! What a cuddly cutie!

Luna isn't usually a jump in the lap type of girl but I think the stress of moving began to show while I was staying with my parents mid houses - I sat innocently sipping tea having a chat with my dad with Luna sat listening when she suddenly with no warning leaped into my lap knocking tea flying! She snuggled for a spell before the tea really needed to be cleared up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts