Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
21,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has come to my notice that there is a particulaly nasty person doing the rounds of the champshows at the moment. Two dogs have been fed substances in the last couple of weeks that I know of. Both dogs with a good chance of winning CC's. Two weeks ago it was a friend's dog who was drugged and then last weekend another dog.

If who ever has been doing this happens to read this, you are sick, and sooner of later one of two things will happen. 1/ you will kill a dog, or 2/ you will get caught. And I pray it is the latter.

John

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
What an odeous individual.

Hideous... hope they get caught. Named and shamed. Miserable creature.

:evil:

·
Administrator
21,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A person doing something like this has forgotten why they got a dog in the first place. They are no longer a dog person, just someone looking to promote their own ego.

John

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
That is appalling! :evil:

I've heard of drugging at cat shows, I'm saddened to hear someone is doing this at dog shows now. Some people make you despair!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hope this person is caught and soon, as you say John, not a dog person because a true dog lover would never do a thing like that to another dog :twisted:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
That is just unbelievable! Why? Surely nothing is worth doing that for?

I am just speechless with horror.

Hope that the person gets caught and punished appropriately very very soon....

Hope the dogs affected are ok..

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
350 Posts
hi john

what happened to see the best person win, a very old english tradition with dignity and respect.

I cannot belive someone would stoop so low, risking there dogs lives and others just to win a rosette.

surely they must have a consience , how the hell can they sleep at night.

is it in a particular section of the shows these dogs are getting drugged

they need some labs up there together with a nice big german shepherd, the lab to sniff him/her out and the shepherd to rip the seat out of the trousers.

hope your dogs will remain safe and hope they catch this person, before you do Gulp.

all the best

gary

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
8O 8O 8O how can any person do that and then sleep at night, some very individuals out there :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

PS Hope you friends dog is OK now John :?

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Crikey, what a lowlife!! :evil:

I do hope this pathetic apology for a human being is caught soon, before any real harm is done to a dog. 8O

Some people!!!!!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
That's desperate. What a horror!

I remember when I was at art school someone maliciously vandalised the work of two of the really outstanding students weeks before their degree show. The depths people will sink to with jealousy - very very sad.

How can people be so totally malicious as to hurt a dog though? Beggars belief really.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
people never fail to disgust me! how on earth could someone do that! all for the chance of a show win!

hope they get whats coming to them and no dog suffers any lasting damage from this evil idiotic mad person!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
God how awful. I get the feeling from your posts John you might know who it is. I'd think very seriously myself about contacting the police or the owners of the doped dogs if the police won't help.

The person obviously needs help, one way or another.... terrible.

Di

G

·
That's awful John....Not the first time I've heard of it, in either dog or horse showing but awful none the less.

Some humans utterly DISGUST me :evil: .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts