Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fabulous photos!
We took our 4 month old (Stanley) to the beach yesterday for the first time and he loved it too! Think the water was possibly a little colder haha.
Can’t wait to take him again it was so relaxing watching him bounce around enjoying himself. They bring so much joy to our lives.

Attachments

·
Registered
Baymax, b.Nov2020
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fabulous photos!
We took our 4 month old (Stanley) to the beach yesterday for the first time and he loved it too! Think the water was possibly a little colder haha.
Can’t wait to take him again it was so relaxing watching him bounce around enjoying himself. They bring so much joy to our lives.
What a lovely pup :) Water is still cold but yes I guess it's all relative. My son is impervious to cold unlike myself :) probably his mum's genes (she comes from the Alps).

·
Registered
Baymax, b.Nov2020
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And Baymax is developing some muscles :)

and I really love his coat's hues :)

in this side view you can still see where he's been shorn for the ecography when he swallowed a sizable chunk of my wife's jeans :(

·
Registered
Baymax, b.Nov2020
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a lovely way for a boy to grow up! A dog teaches a child so much! In fact they teach us adults so much as well! :)
Yes John, Baymax is training the family quite well ;)

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Lovely pictures of wonderful memories. I think there’s more than one that would make a fabulous picture to enlarge and frame.

Reactions: rjalex

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Some lovely photos on here, makes me want to get the camera out again.

·
Registered
Baymax, b.Nov2020
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some lovely photos on here, makes me want to get the camera out again.
Until you show them to a fellow Lab owner and she says "Wow your cellphone does wonders" :( and you consider that lugging around a full frame body with a 70-200f2.8L zoom almost dislocating your shoulder bears no recognition ;)

·
Registered
Baymax, b.Nov2020
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all. Easy to have nice photos with such gorgeous models :)

Yes Baymax (our puppy) has been named after the big white character caring for the young kid ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts