Labradors Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for my last day with Paul, Liz and Shadow, I decided to show my appreciation for how nice thay had been to me during my stay in Lancashire. I know Paul was only joking when he said that I had to wash his bike, but I offered my services, and had it looking good as new in next to no time

When that was done, I had a quiet afternoon, making sure that I had got all my belongings packed and preparing for my long journey north to a country called Scotland. Paul gave me some advice, especially to look out for the haggis's (whatever they are) and men who wear skirts!! He also got me accustomed to the local brew, something called whiskey, letting me try some of his special 12 year old single malt - verrrrry smooth!

So that's it! I'm on my way to Scotland and can't wait for my next fantastic adventure to begin and to make lots more new friends! :lol:

Big Woofs and licks to everyone,

Barco xxx

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
erm i dont see any pics of barco with a alcohlic drink at cris?? all the pics i have seen from your stay has drinks in it for poor barco!!!!!

so dont you be trying to blame someone else..lol

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
hi guys

wondering were is barco staying in scotland...will get to know the truth from him...so its either cris or paul who are the culprits :wink: ...lolz imagining the next host recived a barco with a hangover :wink:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Paul & Barco,

Thanks for the final photos - look like you two had a great time!

I'm sure you're going to miss your Uncle Paul aren't you Barco! :(

Enjoy Scotland - you'll meet Paul again at the Get Together, so don't worry, take care now. :wink:

Julie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts