Labradors Forums banner

Barco In Burnley!

4K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Fay 
#1 ·
Well, i finally got to the Royal Palace this morning

And soon met Shadow

He wanted to play with me

But fortunately Paul rescued me in time!
I've made some more friends already

(from the left: Bertie, Tony Tiger, Handsome me, Webster Duck & Susie Strawberry.

And that's about it so far - Shadow hasn't taken his eyes off me yet, but i think i need a nap before playtime. Speak to you all again soon, woof woof!

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi Barco !

Looks like you've settled in well at the Royal Palace! :D I love the photos.

I think Shadow has got his eye on you - have you been behaving yourself? :lol:

I see you've made alot of smaller furry friends too....looks like Shadow has introduced you to his fan club :D

We look forward to hearing from you soon, have a great week!

Julie & Bradley

#9 ·
Hey Barco!

Staying with Royalty eh? ... hope your on your best behaviour and controlling your wind! :wink:

Whats the grub like there? ... can you you get a decent pasty? .. If you overdo it at the Royal Banquets Im sure a few laps around the resevoir with Shadow will soon burn off the extra pounds :wink:

#18 ·
Hi everyone, thanks for all your woofs.
Today, Paul, Shadow and me went into the car and went for a drive - think i needed a booster cushion though:

Anyway, by the time we stopped I was feeling a bit delicate, due to last night (although Paul's choice of in car entertainment left a lot to be desired!) We all got out and after a short walk came to a lake and started to walk around it:

Well it started to go dark and the wind got up and just as we got hald way around, it started to pour with rain and there was some thunder & lightening, so Paul put me in the pocket of his wax jacket to keep my dry. My legs were getting a bit tired so I was quite relieved at this! By the time I came out again, Paul and Shadow looked like they had both been for a swim in the Reservoir and Paul was cursing someone called Clair! Be-draggled was a pretty good description of them, but I was nice and dry! :lol:

After a few more torrential showers we got back to the car and Paul dried off Shadow as best as he could and we had a couple of Spillers Shapes each. I think that's my excitement for today, but Paul say's that we're going somewhere exciting tomorrow - I can't wait! Woofs to you all!

Ps: Note from Paul - Hi Nigel, no pasties here, anything Cornish is banned from this house!! lol :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.