Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone - what a day out I've had! Paul, Liz, Shadow and me set off this morning in the car, heading for somewhere called The Forbidden Corner in Yorkshire, Paul said that we'd need our passports to get into Yorkshire, but I think he was joking! Liz managed to get us lost as we missed a turning in Settle - don't think Paul was very happy :D We stopped for a spot of lunch at a lovely place by the Ribbleshead Viaduct which is on the Settle to Carlisle train run and very famous, apparently:

After we'had something to eat and drink, Paul took Shadow for a run in the heather, but he was very naughty and ran across the road. Paul was very angry and gave him a stern talking to and Shadow said 'sorry' and licked him on the nose! :D
We had been booked to go in to the Forbidden Corner at 3pm but got there at 2pm, so we drove tothe nearest village, and Paul said that they were just nipping out for a minute. well after 15 minutes I got bored and went to look for him, and found him:

Anyway, we went back to the Park at 3pm and picked up our tickets - I got to ride in Liz's handbag! The Forbidden Corner is like a big maze (with paths instead of hedges) and clues to solve - it was great:

There were also funny statues that sprayed you with water when you went past

There was also some cats playing music so i joined in with them

When we had finished after an hour and a half Paul said i had been a great help in solving some of the clues and thanked me

Oh, and I found this photo as well 8O - aren't i getting good with the camera!

It was a great day and i slept in the car nearly all the way home! I think tomorrow they are taking me to the Lake District!
Lots of woofs and licks,
Barco x

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hello Barco :)

Looks like you had a great day today - but I see that naughty Paul has been drinking again!!!

Harvey - Woof!

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Barco,

You sound like you had a lovely day with shadow and his family.

Not quite sure what paul is up to with those legs though :oops: :lol:

Woof Ben xx

S

·
0 Posts
Barco

So glad to hear you have had such a wonderful day - hope it doesn't rain tomorrow when you go to the Lakes.

Corrie

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Barco

Looks like you had a fab tme I hope you dont go running across the road my mummy says they are dangerous and I have to sit but sometimes I make her cross quicker than she wants :lol:

Have a great day out tomorrow look forward to your next installment

hershey woof woof

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Barco Polo,

I see Paul has been up to mischief - i think you are going to have to step in as Top Dog and teach him to behave! :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL

What is he doing with those legs????? 8O

Sounds like you had a great day out, and you managed to find your way around the maze!

All these new people you're meeting on your travels hey - you're going to be one well travelled lab!

Enjoy the rest of the time you have with Shadow and family.

Woofs from Bradley

1 - 7 of 7 Posts