Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if there are any of Bailey's Siblings or relations here, he was born 27/09/06, His Mum is Longfield Juliet and Dad is Thorncross Chevron.
Thanks

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Ok will do that thanks, do i list all of them ??
That is probably the best way :D if you have a look at a few of the other posts on this thread, people tend to do it in various ways - but if you list them under parents, grandparents, ggarents etc - then you will find as you go back that you will probably discover quite a large extended family :lol:

Whereabouts in Wales are you?

Sue

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just wondered if there are any of Bailey's Siblings or relations here, he was born 27/09/06, His Mum is Longfield Juliet and Dad is Thorncross Chevron.
Thanks
Hi did you find his diblings? My dog jac was born 22/10/2007 to the same parents and I’m looking for puppies that are related,

·
Administrator
21,138 Posts
To look for puppies closely related to your dog, I would be inclined to look at the ancestors of Thorncross Chevron. He was a nicely bred dog with his ancestors coming from very well known kennels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
To look for puppies closely related to your dog, I would be inclined to look at the ancestors of Thorncross Chevron. He was a nicely bred dog with his ancestors coming from very well known kennels.
Hi thank you, how do you do that?

·
Administrator
21,138 Posts
I'd be very surprised if at least some of the kennels have not got web sites. Birchbrook, Cambremer, Foulby and Cuanbank are all very well known kennels, so a phone call or email asking them their plans for the future could be useful.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Thorncross is the affix of Rob Gloyn who breeds show Labs and Pointers, he's not too far away from me down here in Devon. Google Thorncross and his Champdogs page should come up.

Reactions: JohnW
1 - 12 of 12 Posts