Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
& microchip.

He was a really good boy. The vet put down a few bits of food & he didn't even notice either being done :lol:
He was re weighed & only just still fitted on the puppy scales!! He's now 9kg, so no wonder I'm struggling to carry him :)

So 10 days & counting until we can go out proper ....... I can't wait :D

Yesterday we went to my sisters & spent the afternoon with her & her family - 3 children aged 11, 8 & 2, plus 7 month old Schnauzer puppy. He had a really lovely time. Him & Oscar get on really well & settled together, played with Oscars toys & even shared his crate.
Plus he's now def immune to screaming children ...... The 2yo loved him but is v loud & he didn't turn a hair.

One v v tired puppy last night :) He slept all evening & night.

So a chilled day planned for today -

His new favourite toy

I love my crate

G

·
Awwww What a smashing boy he is :D ..and what a BIG boy too :lol: . Love that photo of him flaked out along the sofa. :D

Hopefully Pickle will have her final jab this week, then we'll have to arrange for them to meet up when they can both go out. I think there'll be a bit of a size difference though, as Pickle is still a dainty girlie, albeit rather leggy. :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Snap, I have just got back from the vets with my 11 week chocolate lab Koko, she also had 2nd jab and microchip. The microchip gun scared the hell out of me, it was huge! She is fast asleep right now! Bailey is gorgeous! It's scary how quick they grow!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Heeeellloooo Bailey, you big boy you, 9 kilo's .....I will weigh your sister later and compare!!
What a good boy you are, like you sister not worried about being jabbed and chipped.

Donna Bailey is 10 weeks and 3 days old. And can I say I love your new pic in his orange collar.

Big hugs to Bailey.

Trace xx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tjlab said:
Lexi is 9 kilos as well, I didnt think she would be that much!!!
That's spooky that they are exactly the same. It'll be really interesting to compare them as they grow up. I'm planning to weigh Bailey every 2 weeks.

x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts