Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Bailey has had a busy few weeks. He's been away to a horse show & stayed in my lorry overnight. Plus met loads of people & sat at the arena side to watch the competition :D

Then we met Jules & her lovely dogs (including Pickle) in weald park. A lovely afternoon was had by all, including a paddle in the stream with incouragement from Mojo.

On Monday I took him back to Tracy's as I was off to the european championships at Windsor for 3 days & she'd kindly agreed to have him while I was away. I think you've all seen the puppy party post - they all had a whale of a time by all accounts :D

Thanks again Tracy :D

I picked him up today. He'd been a good boy....... I think he's had a fab time, but goodness is he tired :lol: He slept all the way home, walked into the house & got in his crate to sleep & then took him to the yard & he slept in the stable while I rode :D :lol:
He's now asleep again on my feet :D

So now extra walks needed today.
Tomorrow he goes to my sisters for the day as I'm back at windsor & he'll have their 7 month old min Schnauzzer to play with & then Sunday we're off to a BBQ.
I think Monday will be a v chilled day for both of us!

Oh & an update on the weight. I've just done him & at 14 weeks he's now 13.4kg. So just over 2kg in 2 weeks :)

S.x.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Sounds like Bailey had a great time on his holidays :D , hope you had a good time at Windsor too :D

R

·
0 Posts
We really enjoyed having Bailey to play :D Glad you had a lovely time at Windsor!

Bethx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roxie2009 said:
We really enjoyed having Bailey to play :D Glad you had a lovely time at Windsor!

Bethx
Thank you for hosting them all. The photo's are lovely to. x.

Edited to add- I must update my siggie as he looks so small in that photo, compared to the lump that's sitting on my feet :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
your lump must resemble my lump now...lol

I have to take Alfie to be weighed as he hasn;t been weighed since his last jab....lol and i know he has put on a lot since then.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
He was a little star here and my word is Lexi tired tonight too.

They seem such a chilled litter, so easy and will do anything you ask and take it in their stride.

I will weigh Lex tomorrow but boy I knew he had to be 13 at least cos whenever I picked him up I struggled!!!

Henri went off fine by the way......me well I cried!! :oops: :oops:

Thanks for bringing him back to me.

Trace xx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tjlab said:
Henri went off fine by the way......me well I cried!! :oops: :oops:
I've been thinking of you this afternoon. I'm glad to hear he went off ok.
Bailey sends his love to you & Lexi. x.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
awww wee Henri...... i do hope you keep me updated with his pics, had i not found Alfie when i did i think i would've traveeled all the way too yours for him.xx

?

·
0 Posts
Awww Bailey is such a sweet little chunky chappy. :D :D

It was lovely to meet you both the other day and Pickle is pestering to know when she gets another run about and splash in the stream with her little brown boyfriend. :lol:

I haven't weighed Pickle properly since her jabs but she is growing like a weed and I reckon she is easily sticking on a kilo per week. I need to go and get some wormer/flea stuff next week, so I'll take her with me and weigh her then.

I'll have to bring my camera with me next time we go for a plod, as they are such different pups but both utterly adorable in their own way. :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts