Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took dylan to the vets this morning,as expected it was really busy,there was about 6 people in front of us and they were still coming in,dylan and i were sitting by the door so everyone had to pass us,this woman came in pushed the door with all her might banging poor dylan,anyway i patted him on the head and told him not to worry it wouldnt be long now,this woman was directly in front of us standing in the line,suddenly her terrier lunged at dylan,who was lying there quietly and snapped at him,i checked dylan over and moved him to the other side of me, and told her nicely that that was not a nice thing for her dog to have done,she never batted an eyelid, just ignored me, she then proceeded to stick her bottom in my face comforting her dog as it had to wait in the line,after about 3 lots of bottom in my face the bloke next to me moved,so i moved,she then started ringing the bell for the nurses who were going as fast as they could and demanded to see the vet,the 4 or 5 people in front told her to wait in line,she then turned on her heels and ran for the door,not before she once again slammed the door into poor dylan,some people are so full of themselves it's unbeleivable,but i have learned never to sit by the door again,lynne and dylan.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Sorry Lynne I had to have a snigger at the "bottoms" :lol: ! Poor Dylan, he must have a head ache now to add to his troubles! :( And I know what you mean about people not taking respomsibility for their dogs actions. It just gives us responsible owners a bad name too. Hope he gets better soon, big sloppy kisses from Ben.

Cristina

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Sorry to hear about yours and Dylans troubles this morning. Shame that Dylan was so well behaved and didn't stick a cold wet lab nose up her bum :lol: Hope Dylans ok

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Believe it or not paul,dylan was well behaved(yes i know hard to believe with dilly)because the poor baby is'nt well,otherwise i'm sure he would have retaliated with the monster dog and that damned bum.thanks for your concerne,lynne + dylan.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I'm quite upset with that lady's behaviour :-x .... Need to send her for some grooming lessons... Times like these one wonders whoz the animal!... aww poor dylan my love and hugs to him ( can't stop wishing he'd given those geeks a lesson to remember)... Hows dylan doing now....

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Lynne & Dylan - thanks for your pm - hope you got mine back , not sure if it sent or not. If not fingers and paws crossed for a speedy recovery for your boy,

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Poor Dylan. Big hugs from Corbie and me. :) Poor you Lynne, having to have that bottom shoved in your face 8O

That type of person really gets to me , I can't stand people with bad manners who think they own the world. :x :roll:

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys,thanks for your concern,yes paul arrived ok,dylan has slept all day,kept having to check on him not used to a quiet and tidy house,he's actually eaten DOG FOOD tea time but was last seen running out of the kitchen door funnily enough with loo roll in mouth,will keep you posted on return visit to vets in 48 hrs,lynne + dylan.

G

·
Hi Lynne & Dylan

Hope Dylan's head is better now poor lad not sure I could have been so controlled as you in the circumstances.
Some people.

Take care both of you.

Michaela

·
Registered
113 Posts
If i were u I would have prolly screamed at that female...i bet my female puppy after reading this would have said "ya and u call me a BITCH?" :lol:
What a moron, just coz u have a dog doesnt mean u need 2 be insensitive to other dogs. Anyways ....hehe ur dog ran out the kitchen with the LOO roll? i bet she really had to POOP and fast

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi vidhya +frodo,dylan sleeping and snoring like a baby to-day,only been playing for a few minutes running around with toilet roll in his mouth,i am sure he will be back to being his cheeky self again in a few days,love the picture of frodo,lynne + dylan.

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi lynne,
max says to give dylan BIG hugs and kisses from us and he'll keep up the good work of getting in trouble for both of them :lol: at the moment i am still looking for my shoe that went missing this morning (last seen heading down the garden at full pelt) and a tea towel that went missing yesterday :evil:

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi jane,there they go again up to the same tricks,i am sure max and dylan are telepathic,little so and so just stolen the paper out of the printer seems like my peace and quiet is over,lynne + dylan,

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi lynne,
definitly something between the terrible two :D max nicked the paper from the printer last week :evil: good job there was only a couple of sheets. found my shoe and tea towel. he gave the game away when he saw me walking down the garden. ran straight to the bush where he'd hidden them :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
oh how i miss the puppy antics ha ha! Sasha is 8 now and is far too well behaved now lol.

she did used to do the loo roll thing, but then got bored and resorted to eating the kitchen walls, cupboards, and dining furniture instead. hey ho!

How is Dylan? what was wrong with him? My girly is being strange at the moment with this crying thing. Im gonna try a painkiller so I can see if its pain orientated or just an attention thing. Im not gonna take her to the vet (again) just for him to charge me good money to tell me to do the same thing. if the painkillers stop the crying, then I'll book her in. I wish she could talk... she does everything but!!

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi anthea,glad sasha has recovered from her op,she may be in pain poor baby,hope not though,well dilly's back,vet is pleased and he's nearly back to his old ways,loo rolls everywhere except the loo's , wet nickers from the machine all over the garden(been reading too much about benson with that trick)barking at the world going by,the farmer had been spraying the field next to the one we use and dylan being so sensetive it had affected him, he was so hyper throwing himself at the walls,running around like a mad man,his ears had come out all red and sore he would not eat (nothing new there)he was destructive and he had a high temp,he was uncontrolable,anyway thankfully he's on the mend but i have to keep a close eye on him and any signs again straight back to the vets,it's nap time again now,he has spent a lot of time sleeping the last few days wish i was so lucky,anyway let us know how sash progresses through the day,lynne + dylan,

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Paul,yes nearly back to normal (well as normal as could be for dylan)just got to keep a close eye on him for a few days,take care,sloppy kiss for shadow,lynne and dylan,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts