Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we have heard about all the good things our labs do now what about all the things that get on our nerves or can't stand..lol

Ben has a habit of chewing anything plastic, which includes things like tv remotes, handles, hoover attachments..etc I don't think there is much i own that doesn't have some sort of teeth mark in it.. :roll: I hide them but he still manages to find them again and legs it.

Then there's the snoring at 3am in the morning..grr I have to lean over and poke him so he shuts up..lol If he hasn't made it back on to the bed again that is... :roll:

Oh and the pinching of clothing, he loves "socks". :evil: He also pinches shoes and trys to pull out the insides and chew off the laces..lol

We would not be without him though :wink: ..lol

anyone else have anything?

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
I definatley agree with the snoring and bed bit Hershey manages to get back on and then snores so loud U think the house is falling down 8O :lol:

Taking over the whole of the bed and you have to get out and push him off so you have a: some room and b:some duvet.. :roll:

Having a drink and then leaving a trail of water but not before he has placed his wet face on your lap so you get soaked too.... :eek:

I too would not be without my little bundle of chocolate :D

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Buster is a kleptomaniac,nothing is safe lol and his speciality is gardening he's managed to eat everything in sight now 8O

Don't have a problem with him snoring as I think I snore louder :oops: lol

Kev

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Corbie ... bad habits? of course not :twisted: ha ha!

One of his worse habits has to be if we are sitting on the sofa. Corbie is usually laying under the coffee table. If one of us gets up, you can guarantee that within 5 seconds he is up on the sofa and in our spot curled up asleep :lol:

Then there's the socks ... he'll put his front paws on the bed and sniff so hard trying to find where I've hidden them on there!

Nipping when he gets too excited when playing.

I'll also add pinching something he shouldn't have and running under tables with it; eating my flowers; putting his paws on the kitchen surfaces.

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Mel,

Tilly does the bed thing, just how do they extend themselves to 5 foot dead weight ?

.........and water thing too.............although she is not as messy as Bailey ! :( .....although it does make sure at least one part of my floor is permanently clean :wink:

She also farts when up at window trying to scare the betterware man off !

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
LOL Mel.....

I find it funny that they appear to see them too......gazing around their rear before their nose twitches !

And the unplanned noisy ones that catch them of guard and make them jump. Tilly spends ages looking for it and scratches the carpet to see if it will do it again :D :lol:

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Got another farter here - Shadow can trump with the best of them! Worst habit? When we have friends around and he plonks himself down in front of them and starts licking his errr, meat and two veg and then makes some disgusting noises :oops: - it's one way to make sure your 'friends' don't come back again heh heh!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ben looks at his bottom and then looks at me... 8O :lol:

You right Mel,

You do know it is bad when they get up and go, and then leave you with the smell..

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Hershey does the all of a sudden noisy ones too makes me laugh how he jumps up as if to say who did that :lol:

Hershey has done worse than that Paul when friends have been around he had a errmm Wet Dream :oops: yep all over the carpet in front of friends who incidentally have never come back around :lol:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey don't start on me just because Clair isn't here...lol :lol:

I will have to try it with someone I don't like much...lol

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Tilly annoys visitors by insisting on going to loo with them ( live in bungalow ) doesn't do anything while in there...just wants to go in ! Strange dog 8O

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
rhoni. max also has to go to the loo with everyone :lol: he goes balistic if hes shut out.
as for farting :oops: least said the better 8O just nobody strike a match when he lets one go :lol:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
LOL Jane.........dunno what the fasination about the loo is I'm sure 8O

Having a shower REALLY winds me up.................I have flannel cleaning right leg and Tills cleaning the left......and I so dread getting out.... :(

She is there waiting for me like a poised like a ravenous tiger waiting to attack !.... 8O

Can I ever get to the towel before she reaches me ...NEVER.....

Slobber...slobber ...slobber.....and as you say woe betide you try to shut them out :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts