Labradors Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Borders have been breached. The ceasefire has ended. There is a rumour that one side has weapons of mass destruction, in fact all peace talks are off!

Yes, the cat and dog war continues.

Cadbury has taken to bouncing into the living room looking for Tigs. Sometimes he finds her on the chair but up until now all he has done is stuffed his nose in her face, at which point she hisses at him and he backs off.

But this morning he decided he would take things to the next level.

Tigs is prone to hitting him on the nose when he is behind the stairgate. Cadbury thinks this is hilarious, playbows to her, offers her his nose and then jumps away when she tries to swipe him, making her one very frustrated siamese cat!

Presumably Cadbury thought it was his turn to instigate the game. So he bounces into the living room, spots Tigs, shoves his nose in her fur. She hisses at him and then...
-
-
-
He whacked her with his paw 8O not very hard admittedly but she was seriously unimpressed and hissed even louder.

So, ahem, he whacked her again.

At this point NATO peace-keeping troops flew in, caught the offending party by the collar and chucked him in the kitchen.

Tigs went away to think about unleashing a nuke on him when he is in his crate, and all thoughts that peace was getting closer are sadly at an end.

Oh well, just another day in the mad house!

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can tell you Tigs wasn't laughing! :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
But that was sooooo like my tyg and Skittle :lol: :lol:

Skits trys to get her nose underneath Tyg!! he is so not impressed LOL

They are all really funny!

Marianne

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah another Tyg! And also suffering at the paws of a labrador! :lol: Oh dear, but it is so so hilarious!

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Thing with Skits is, she is sooooo in-lurve with Tyg she just wants to be as close( or even under) the poor cat!! LOL

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh Cadbury loves Tigs :wink: But just wants to play with her so badly!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LMAO, lovely image that conjures Sophie, the nearest CJ gets is when one of the cats is on the draining board, he can lift his head up high enough to have a sniff, cat is on all fours and suddenly extremeley thin trying to back off but can`t because the drainer is in the way :lol: :evil:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
:lol:

poor tigs! bet she's planning her revenge!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Very funny and very familiar! Stan also loves that game of prodding the cats until they retaliate- no paw swiping from him though, so far. If I think he's getting too rough I am very stern with him, I'm sure he thinks it is very unfair that he gets all the blame! He just wants to play with them too but they are not really interested. He's given up now pretty much, just seeking them out for a cuddle when he is being cruelly neglected by me, it is very endearing to find him sleeping next to them. Sometimes though, excitement gets the better of him and he can't resist giving them a little nudge with his nose- just to see what will happen. (Usually an indignant miaow and fast disappearance of cat to a dog-free area).

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the nearest CJ gets is when one of the cats is on the draining board,
At least your cat has the sense to stay up high. Tigs does the opposite and drops on the floor and then usually runs which of course means Cadbury bounces after her! :roll: :lol:

Ooohhh That cat will have her revenge when you're not looking.....You mark my words!!!
Oh yes. And seeing how she is a siamese it is liable to be very evil and twisted revenge! :wink:

He's given up now pretty much, just seeking them out for a cuddle when he is being cruelly neglected by me, it is very endearing to find him sleeping next to them.
Ah Stan, you need to come here and teach Cadbury that! Then maybe peace talks could once again commence!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts