Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took Lucy and Lady out for there pee pee poops for we go out for were dinner at my big brothers girlfriend house two flippin boys was speeding on there bikes and went crash in to Lucy and knock her down but lucky she not injured but she hurt her leg or her shoulder and thank god it not Lady the mother came out hearing me shout at the boys watch what you are doing you knock my dog down and i said to there mother you get that boy of yours of that path with that bike he had knock one the dog down :evil: I'm so mad with kids with bikes on foot paths it not for bike you meant to walk on it if she start to limp i with get it check over what a bad day I'm having three cars nearly smack in to us now the boy on bike nock Lucy down what eals . :evil:

Edited by Moderator, language not really appropriate for LF. :wink: :D

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Oh my word doesn't sound like you have much luck 8O
Thats horrible. Kids on bikes are my pet hate :evil:
I always get a little nervous when i see then whilst out with Diesel.
I really hope Luck isn't too badly hurt.
Did there mother say anything?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nop she never said any thing poor lucy she being a bad girl now she got hit bye a bike .now she a good girl lol .

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Im sure she will forgive you once her dinner bowl is filed :lol:
Is she playing on it?
Diesel is a great actor when it comes to being injured :roll:

·
Premium Member
11,599 Posts
Poor Lucy.I agree some cyclists are a danger,especially riding on footpaths and pavements.They also don't seem to have bells.Hope Lucy will be ok.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She not to bad the day should i better get her check over tomorrow .
The boys never had bells on there bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts