Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering when Kane will lose his baby teeth (they are soooo sharp :? )

I know it was a relief when Alfie lost his & got some decent nashers. Just can't remember when he lost the baby teeth.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Kanesdad,

We have been wondering exactly the same thing. One of Bradleys teeth at the front still hasnt come through, either that or it was there and has fallen out., he looks like an old man who didnt ever visit his dentist! lol.

Anyone else know about baby teeth?

·
Registered
80 Posts
The deciduos teeth normally fall out and are replaced with adult teeth at the time of the dogs maturity. For a lab this is usually around 9 months.

Occasionally the canines are retained and have to be removed under anaesthetic.

I like your site kane btw - the guestbook doesn't seem to be working though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info, I was just curious as Kane's teeth are really jagged when playing. I remember Alfie's going & his adult teeth weren't as jaggy!! :p

I like your site kane btw - the guestbook doesn't seem to be working though.
Thanks, I have been messing about with it which is why some of the links don't work...the guestbook is now working though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Polly is 5 months, and, unfortunately those little needle sharp teeth are still firmly in place. How long - how long must I wait?

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
What do you feed? I raw feed, and have found in the past that my pups seem to teeth earlier than those fed kibble or wet foods, my 5 month old pup has lost all her puppy teeth now and is on with pushing through adult teeth. But I wouldn't worry if your diet is different, it may take a few months more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts