Labradors Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have enjoyed having BB with us for the week. He will be packing his case tomorrow night ready to be posted on to Trizia, who is expecting him. BB has been a good boy.

I tried uploading some photographs of BB's stay with us, but the file sizes are too big. This is strange, as I lowered the file size etc on my camera, so it should have worked :? .

Mish

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The only way I could upload the photos of Baby Barco's stay with us is to add them to the Yellow Labrador photo page.

Mish

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for telling me that. I shall re-upload the photos in the correct album.

Mish

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
:D :D :D Thankyou Michele :D :D :D

BB arrived safely today for a very short break to reunite with his Big Bro' Barco Polo and Sherpa ( BB's Social Secretary ) was chuffed to see him too :lol: :lol:

He's only here for a short break to liase with his Social Secretary before he sets off on some more great adventures oh and boy has he some more great adventures ahead :D :D

The Piccies are great Mish, I so love the ones of BB and Herbie together I must say Herbie is a real gent letting BB "eyeball" his Dins :lol:

Trizia , Sherpa, Baby Barco and Barco Polo ( who say's can i come out of retirement for good too :lol: :lol: )

xxxx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well, if it's globe trotting BB wants, I can offer him a place to stay in Japan lol. He could see the sights of Hiroshima, and help me teach English to my students!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.