Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get Cones from... I mean like traffice cones! I have been training the away commard with Winnie but he just keeps knocking the flower pot over... I need something more heavy and bigger... I would like a small traffic cone... i have seen some down the road on some roads works BUT i would like to buy one not nick one!! :lol:
But the cone is prefect size.... what do other people use? If not traffic cones!! :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
You could try filling the flower pot with stones or gravel to make it heavier, found this place that does traffic cones, they say they sell to individuals as well as companies.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Try somewhere like HSS, I'm sure when I checked out their website they sold cones in a few sizes, it was a couple of years ago now when I was training with Indie, but I'm sure they do them.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: :lol: Ahh thanks... I really was hoping i could find a place.... as i dont want to nick the one of the road!! :lol:

I think i might get a couple or more so that i can try him around round them etc!!

O dear.. Winnie hasd a tunnel now cones, what ever next!! :lol:

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
As you have a tunnel, what about some weave poles, you can then use one to spudge in the ground for teaching an away command.

OTOH if you clicker train just don't click the times he knocks the plantpot over -he'll soon stop and 'get it' then I think :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts