Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly my apologies for posting messages without a formal introduction....i was just in a state of euphoria to see a forum for lablovers...But the saying goes "its better late then never"....

So here i am ..... Well I'm a mother to a 4 and half Month old yellow lab who i named Frodo :angel11: ...I've been trying to uplaod his pic in vain but sure will succeed soon....We got Frodo on Feb 5 so its just been a month and half....and live revolves around him...What captivates my heart is his eyes...droopy sad eyes without an ounce of mischief in them... :love7:

I thank the forum admn, bradleysmum and members for their postings it has been of immense help... I've been able to undestand my son better and understand his needs .... Thank you.... :)

Ahhh btw we both are from mumbai... 8) thought Frodos dad is from Uk...Dogs are imported from Uk as stud dog for good pedigree and sold ar exhorbitant prices but breeding standards are :cry: ...

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi.. i'm unable to locate the link for avtaar permission.. cud you kindly post me the link....Thanks

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

I think it is in the left hand side of the home page, called points market place under the search bar , then you have to click on shop and buy it using your points.
HTH. :D

Cristina & Ben

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks cristina...I'm clueless of how one earns these points and secondly as my message is posted the info below the avtaar shows frodo age 1 month :roll: and teething ...how can i change that...

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

I think you earn the points every time you post a message or reply on the forum. And i have no idea how to change the other one one, mine says 4 months and ben is 7 , I don't think it really matters i've left mine! :D

Cristina

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

Forgot to say the teething relates to how may posts you have done and changes as you post more, you can't change it. :)

Cristina

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi cristina :) ... Thanx... i'm not gonna bother about the age thing and i did manage to buy avtaar but cud not upload the pic....heheheh.... teething probs as a new user :wink:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

You have to down size your photo to the sizes stated. I did mine by opening a photo file with my scanner, which then let me choose what size i wanted it to be. HTH

Cristina

1 - 9 of 9 Posts