Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just nipped in for more bottles of water in between training.
Fee, I have just measured out the distance Pasco went on his amazing blind.
120 Feet to corner, stopped on whistle and 89 feet to collect blind.
This is a rough estimate , no tape measure just me pacing it out.
How I wished I had videoed it.
Sherry

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
ME TOOOOOOO :D

I'm still all chuffed to little mint balls that the wee shyster did it!!!!!

:blob: :blob2: :blob3: :blob7: :blob8:

Love my Aunty Sherry I do! ;) :love4: :love4:

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
And Fee was still talking about it when she arrived here Sherry. Thrilled to bits she was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
am still dining out on it yet and it was a fortnight ago!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

You should have seen it Jill..... knock me down with a feather!!!

;):):)

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
And me.....

AND I brought it up yesterday when Fee was told to run out after Pasco and she said "I can't run"

I replied "yes you bleddy well can!!!!!! I saw you doing the jiggy jiggy dance at Sherry's and positively sprinting.... wearing THAT vest and all" :lol: :lol:

I can't do those fancy emoticons.... but insert a 'jiggy jiggy over-the-moon one here'

It was fanflippintastic.

Can we come back and do it again, can we, can we, can we???????

Auntie Sherry ROCKS!!!!!!!! For the record, LOVED every minute :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AND she did star jumps - boing, boing, boing.
The other retrieve Pasco did, I slung a dummy over the hedge with out them knowing and we walked up a bit (and I measured this today)65 foot, stopped at the ditch. Pasco was sent over ditch into ploughed field, stopped and sent right for the blind. This is the one where Fee did Star jumps. When I first set this up, Fee looked at me horrified, but this is what we had been working up to and I knew he would be able to do it.
I hasten to add that in training I do short retrieves to build up confidence and slowly work up to the long one. Fee neded to see that the dog IS capable of good things to help her work through the shyte she gets from the pesky little *****aaaaaarrrrrrrrssssssssstttttaaaaaaarrrrr*******.......!
Sherry

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh what a twit I am....

The boys have just roared with laughter at my measurements.

They had to prove me wrong. the first retrieve should have read
120 YARDS TO THE CORNER AND THEN STOP ON WHISTLE TO BE DIRECTED LEFT TO COLLECT BLIND - 89 YARDS not FEET.
So good old Pasco went one hell of a way.
the second one over the ditch and turn left was 65 YARDS.
I'll try to get a pic of how far it is.
Sherry

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I think we need to come back so we can re-create the moment and get it on video :wink: :D

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good idea BUT not with the mad land lady. You now have to put the toilet paper in another bin!!!!! Yuk........
sherry

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Scary thing is, that's probably true!! She had one of those rules of the loo on the wall too.... you know the sort.... please don't sprinkle when you tinkle...

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It IS true, her cleaner told me. She has to clean out the bin full of pooey toilet paper. Well, that is until she told her where to stick her job, she is now working at that place we had lunch.
Sherry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts